Types of Information We Collect
- When you register for our Services, you will be asked to provide certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping address, billing address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, or other identifying information. If Pawsket deems it necessary to verify your identity, we may request valid, official proof of identification, such as a national ID card, passport, residency visa or permit, or driverâ€™s license.
- If you use your credit or debit card to pay for items purchased through the App, you will be asked to provide us with financial details such as your credit card number, expiry date, and security code. These details will be entered into the â€œMy Accountâ€ section of your profile or during the order placement process. At no other time should you reveal your personal or financial information, in order to protect yourself from fraud. All credit and debit card details will not be shared in any way with third parties.
- We will record and store information about transactions made on the App. You can access prior transaction details in the My Orders section of the App.
- In order to help Services work properly, track usage trends and improve App development, certain identifying information about your computer and network may automatically be collected, such as but not limited to your IP address, browser type, software version, phone model, carrier information, pages accessed, times accessed, or other actions you take on our online Service.
- If you log on to our Services through a Social Media Service, you give us permission to access, store, and use any information provided to us through the permissions you have set with your Social Media Service provider. Pawsket will not be held liable for the privacy practices or content of your Social Media Service.
- There may be other information collection not specified here, such as interactions you have with our customer support team or when you choose to fill out a survey. We may also collect your ratings, comments, and reviews about the App. Note that any information collected for statistical or analytical purposes will be anonymized to protect your identity.
How We Use Your Information
Your data will only be used in the ways described hereunder:
- Your personal and financial information will be used to process transactions, such as accepting payment for orders and shipping products to you. We will also use the information you provide to contact you, such as responding to feedback or providing customer service.
- We may use the information you provide us to improve our Services, provide you with personalized recommendations, and customize your Site and App experience.
- We may contact you using the information provided to send you marketing communications or promotional offers via email, mail, or ads on Social Media networks. We may combine the information we collect from you with information your Social Media networks disclose about you in order to provide you with communications tailored to your interests.
- If you leave a review, send us feedback or photos of your pets, we may use your content for commercial purposes.
- Other uses: we may contact you to ask for your consent if we would like to use your information in some way not specified here.
Third Party Information Disclosure
- We may disclose anonymized statistical data with third-party affiliates for advertising purposes.
- We may share information with third parties when necessary to support our Services. For example, third parties that fulfill orders, process payments, shippers and couriers, data analysts, or market researchers. These third parties are forbidden from using information that identifies you as an individual, except in cases of transaction fulfillment when your personal information is necessary.
- If you choose to use Pawsketâ€™s veterinary referral service, we will need to share your petâ€™s information with the pharmacy or care providers in order to validate prescriptions and services. If necessary to your petâ€™s well-being, the pharmacy may share such information with the pharmaceutical manufacturer in order to facilitate treatment of your pet.
- If Pawsket is required to participate in a legal investigation that involves your personal information, we reserve the right to disclose your information in compliance with authorized governmental requests. We may also disclose information to third parties in order to detect, verify, prevent, or otherwise manage fraud and security concerns.
We respect children's privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. Elsewhere on this app or site, you have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you.
Third Party Websites